I give every one of my new enrollees a "Goodie Bag". I want them to feel appreciated and be excited about the doTERRA Journey they are beginning!
It holds samples of our most popular products that are not in the average kit. It gets them excited to have new things to try right away. These make good options for their first LRP order. Get the Goodie Bag samples to them when they enroll so they have fun stuff to try before their enrollment kit even arrives! Don't lose that excitement and momentum they have! Then, when you chat 7-10 days after enrollment, they are ready to set up LRP. Help them process their LRP in less than 30 days from the day they enrolled to earn 3 Fast Start Commissions.
Trying Goodie Bags? Include some of these things -
• Organza Bag 6x9 https://amzn.to/3aO2N8l (I used ziploc sandwich bags when I began)
• A-Z guide or any $1 book that covers health concerns at bit.ly/oiltoolsdeals
• Order in LRP: Shampoo/Conditioner Samples, Deep Blue Rub Samples, On Guard Toothpaste Samples, Onguard drops, Breathe drops, Ginger Drops
• Happy Mood Perfume Blend (or use our team name – Winning at Wellness! 5 drops each Balance, Citrus Bliss, Elevation & Whisper + fco in 5 ml roller)
If you are feeling generous, these are others that we love to add when budget allows or it’s something they need.
• DDR Prime 5 ml roller (10 drops plus fco/MCT)
• Zendocrine 5 ml roller (10 drops plus fco/MCT)
If you have a limited budget, try to always get them a little book, shampoo/conditioner sample and a balance/serenity roller!
You can make your own labels with hand written labels, Avery labels and a printer or a label maker. Dymo Letratag is great. You can order one here: https://amzn.to/38GZlLo or you can order labels from a number of sites that sell labels.
Include your contact info and make sure your labels for your rollers tell them
1. What it's for
2. Where to apply it or how to use it and how often
3. For new members, include the recipe