The doTERRA business model is very simple. Whether you are just sharing with friends or building your business, you just help people get their own doTERRA Wholesale Account. That's it. We don't sell rollers, bath salts, bottles of oils or anything else. We have no inventory to store, no storefront to pay for, no employees. It's the simplest business on the planet. You don't need to sell doTERRA. You just need to tell people about it and tell them how to get their own account. SHARE it.
1. Tell people you love your oils and why.
2. Help them get their own account with you.
3. Help them fall in love with the product & get on LRP & save.
4. Help them share doTERRA, so they can earn some $ to pay for their habit or create an income.
5. Use your existing team Facebook groups and training groups (THIS GROUP!!) to keep it simple and not recreate the wheel!
For your everyday, easy-to-share doTERRA trifold brochure, order from https://www.lisazimmer.net/product-page/intro-to-doterra-trifold It's a simple, one-page brochure, approved by doTERRA. It not only tells them the basics, but it also tells them how to enroll with you.
They are great for:
• Handing out at casual settings in lieu of a business card.
• Using to teach a shorter, simpler class.
• Handing out at vendor events.
• Handing out to anyone and everyone.
• They make a great brochure display.
• Save it to your phone as screenshots and send via text, pm or email!
It's as easy to share as 1-2-3
2. 60 Second Enrollment Script (post 5)
3. “Add ‘em & tag ‘em” in the team FAQ for Customers in our Facebook group Units Tab
If you want to do more and host classes, see post 5.
COMPLIANCE - To ensure that on social media you are sharing information that is in compliance with FDA regulations, it's best to pull free graphics from the doTERRA Facebook Page and the group Oils Biz Dographics - https://www.facebook.com/groups/oilsbizdographics/
We cannot make claims of what our oils do beyond what doTERRA has had approved with the FDA. These are straight from doTERRA and they basically state that we do not make claims that our products prevent, treat or cure any disease or illness. This is important for Public Social Media. In our classes or one on ones, please refer to information located in a book about oils like the Oil Life Book, Modern Essentials Book or Oil Magic Book - bit.ly/oiltoolsdeals
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!