We are so excited you’re joining us for the next 10 days. Congratulations on making the commitment to be here! This is a big step into learning about the foundational daily routines for living the doTERRA lifestyle.
The first thing you need to do is make sure you have your participant workbook printed and ready to go. You can print this from home or use a print shop, like FedEx Kinkos. If you don’t have your workbook printed yet, snag it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16Zl1Lcj5qA1bHfhoZ0F1hNPetmzTSaYZ/view?usp=sharing
Here is what you will find in this challenge:
- Post #1.0 - Welcome Information
- Post #1.1 Welcome Video - What to Expect:)
- Post #1.2 - The Wellness Pyramid & Turning Routines to Habits
- Post #2.0 - Self Reflection & Bad Habits
- Post #2.1 - Smart Goals & The rt of Checklists
- Post #3.0 - Healthy Food Choices & Daily Nutrition
- Post #3.1 - LLV & Bioavailability
- Post #4.0 - Digestion: It's Just my Tummy, Right?
- Post #4.1 - Deep Dive Into Terrazyme
- Post #5.0 - Exercise: More than Calorie Burning
- Post #5.1 - Rest, Recover, & Repair Effectively
- Post #6.0 - The Importance of a Good Night's Sleep
- Post #6.1 - Cortisol & Stress
- Post #7.0 - Chronic Dehydration
- Post #7.1 - Tips for Water Intake
- Post #8.0 - Inflammation, What Causes it?
- Post #8.1 - Disease & Chronic Inflammation
- Post #9.0 - Emotional Well-Being, The creator & Destroyer of Your 'Plan'
- Post #9.1 - Tips for Emotional Health
- Post #10.0 - Wellness Assessment
- Post #10.1 - Before we Wrap, Let's Make a Ditch & Switch Plan
Make sure you have all the items for the challenge (found in the workbook) and go through the posts. Here we go:)
Essential Oil Educator
Krista Long © 2020
| Designed By practicalwebsitedesign.com |
Please note - The statements found throughout this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.